Talent Report Greater China 2021
‘Upskilling and Reskilling in the face of market adversity’
As companies and employees continue to feel the wide-reaching impact of the devastating COVID-19 pandemic, Morgan Philips Group presents the findings of its 2021 Greater China professional and executive talent survey – highlighting the key trends to emerge during the most difficult economic period in living memory.
Focusing on the challenges and opportunities that reflect the current market for talent, and the changes required to navigate a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous or ‘VUCA’ environment, we seek to discover how businesses and individuals can survive and indeed thrive during the crisis and beyond.
As the market continues to navigate its way through unprecedented difficulties, we investigate the key challenges for both organisations and employees in the Greater China Region – Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
In our report, you’ll learn about :
- Major recruitment market trends in the three territories
- Latest salary and benefits research insights
- Gender imbalance for executive level roles
- Increasing focus on flexible working and mental health
- Importance of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors
- Need for upskilling and reskilling to meet talent shortages